Thursday 4 June 2015

My Week Learning Stop Motion

It was hard to come up with an idea, but then Brianna wanted to use socks and shoes. So I got my socks and shoes and Brianna got her shoes. We got a background with a few pieces of green paper for the grass and blue for the sky. We made a sun and then we got started. We took about 400 photos of the shoes and socks in different places. Then we told Miss Dunham that we were finished she said awesome. She told us to get a computer and then we put it all together in iMovie and it turned into a little video. We looked on a computer for a good song to go with it and I found a ‘tie your shoes’ song so we went with that. We put the song on the video and watched it . Then we made titles and credits and we were done. I love the movie and feel very proud.

Courtney Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment